Compostable Resins for Extrusion Coating
For converters of food service packaging, Minima offers certified compostable resins for extrusion coating:
- Imparts moisture- and grease-resistant properties to paper, paperboard for foods and beverages
- Excellent adhesion properties to most surfaces for durable, flexible coatings.
- Provides strong heat seal properties for leak-free hot cups and laminated paper packaging structures.
- Certified compostable* for low environmental impact
- High resistance to thermal fluctuations
- Good melt quality and drawability.
- Works well on conventional extrusion coating systems.
- Heat resistance to 90 Celsius (194 Fahrenheit)
Like all Minima products, Minima compostable resins for extrusion coating are certified by BPI, OK Compost, and DIN Certco as 100 percent compostable.