Compostable Resins for Extrusion Coating alex 2019-06-03T07:36:44+00:00
Compostable Resins for Extrusion Coating
For converters of food service packaging, Minima offers certified compostable resins for extrusion coating:
- Imparts moisture- and grease-resistant properties to paper, paperboard for foods and beverages
- Excellent adhesion properties to most surfaces for durable, flexible coatings.
- Provides strong heat seal properties for leak-free hot cups and laminated paper packaging structures.
- Certified compostable* for low environmental impact
- High resistance to thermal fluctuations
- Good melt quality and drawability.
- Works well on conventional extrusion coating systems.
- Heat resistance to 90 Celsius (194 Fahrenheit)
Like all Minima products, Minima compostable resins for extrusion coating are certified by BPI, OK Compost, and DIN Certco as 100 percent compostable.
error: Content is protected by international copyright.